Friday, April 17, 2009

100th Day of School

Emma celebrated her 100th Day of School...in February. I know it's the end of April, but I'm just now going through my picture files. :) I'll get caught up in the next few posts...

All the kindergarteners dressed up like 100-year-old people. It was very cute - I had to go up and take a few pictures...


Emma and her friend, Cy...what a great elderly pair! :)


You can't tell by the picture, but Emma had on knee-high stockings that we bunched up around her ankles. I love Cy's cane and aching back!!


Emma and Mrs. Breeding...this one really makes me laugh, because Mrs. Breeding is so young, hip and fun! The wig and hair net were hilarious!

1 comment:

amy said...

TOO cute! :) Macy has to dress as Dolley Madison this week for school...I hope we get it right! :)